Friday 25 March 2011

Imac's Black Electra Cruiser

20th of Feb / Unknown Location


Imac writes . . .


“Hiya, I've had my much loved 'Electra' cruiser bike nicked from my hall way. A housemates friend must not have shut the door properly.
50s retro style with very distinctive curvey frame and big curvey handle bars. Silver/Black trim with big black mudguards over fat tyres. Reg Braddock sticker on down tube. Bike stand and One brake.



The photo is the exact same model with black mudguards but mine has a silver frame without the white walled tyres.”


1 comment:

  1. I am to a great extent impressed with the article I have just read interesting very good.I read the Blog Nice site I found and I bookmarked the site.People deserve wealthy life time and loans or just auto loan would make it much better.
    cruiser bicycles

    ReplyDelete