Thursday 23 September 2010

Paul’s Kermit Green Orange Five Pro


Paul writes;
“The bike was stolen from Pontprennau, Cardiff early hours on Monday, 13th of September. 
Frame No: 10-73287MRC

Size – 20”
Make - Orange
Model – Five (Pro with Thompson upgrade)
Colour - 'Kermit' Green.
Spec:
Fox float RL front
Fox RP23 rear
Hope Tech M4 brakes
Monkey Euston carbon bar

I added the Kermit decal to both rear swing arms with the tag – It’s not easy being Green! It has a black neoprene mud guard on the front fork & an Aura chain stay guard on the rear.”




Later, he adds "It was stolen from my garage. They cut a hole in the door with a can opener and bypassed my locks."



1 comment:

  1. Hi, i´m from spain and I found this web: http://www.tusanuncios.com/detalleanuncio?idAnuncio=5307302&tipo=5 It seems similar than yours. I´ve change some mails with the guy who post the anoucement, he´s told he´s from london.

    ReplyDelete